Monday, April 28, 2008

now you're all in BIG trouble

There is some irony in the fact that I am at Vault of Midnight right now, on Day 1 of my 1 week visit to Ann Arbor. I have lived in Seattle since this past January, and despite the presence of Fantagraphics Books, the comic scene there is lacking (On an unrelated note, I shared a plane ride home with David Petersen of Mouse Guard, who is a Michigan native, and a good friend of our shop). I haven't been reading as many comics as I would like (no $$ for getting my comics shipped!), but I've been getting some 80's books from the library (can't seem to bring myself to buy comics from a shop that I don't have a tattoo of) and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to write up some Alan Moore titles for you sexy humans in the near future.

Anyway, I sense that a small child has committed an act of injustice against one of our display tables. Just wanted to assert my presence on this little section of the internet; I look forward to getting flamed by all of you (more so) in the near future.

-sanford c bledsoe iii
(the c is for "comics")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that comic sounds cool

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing