Monday, June 29, 2009

Invincible 10: Who's The Boss?




This is the book I've been waiting for since I started reading Invincible. Curtis turned me on to Invincible around the time the third trade was out and I've been hooked ever since. But this one... wow. If you're one of those people who think Robert Kirkman is overrated, this book is the evidence that you are wrong. The action is spectacular and truly kinetic. The characters continue to develop and change as the story progresses. The story is engaging and the dialogue is spot on. This is how a Superhero book is done.

Plus the title of every trade is the title of a sitcom while also relating to the events in the book. Genius!

If you're not reading Invincible, you should be. If you are, then you know exactly what I'm talking about.

No comments: